#1 SamSneed

SamSneed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Where Is Ja?!?

where-is-ja.jpg

In what should have been a prime moment for Ja Rule to rise from obscurity and let us all know what he thinks about the 2013 U.S. federal government shut down we instead got nothing. Not a single peep from the man who, on 9/11 called in to TRL during their live (and sorta weird) semi-news broadcast covering the terrorist attacks as they unfolded and gave his opinion on what had happened that day and what it meant.

Some light Googling reveals that he was facing a 2 year sentence about 2 years ago -- but according to TMZ he was released back in May. So now, as America tries to pick up the pieces and figure out just what went wrong during the budget crisis that lead to a 2 week shut down, the question that should be on everyone's mind is, where the heck is Ja Rule? I mean, am I the only one that is lost without his input?

#2 Draggy

Draggy

Orator

• Members
  • 1,421 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

I don't even know who this person is....

#3 Qwest

Qwest

Empty Suit

• Community Managers
  • 492 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

It's a bit of satire. Check out the video ;)

#4 Draggy

Draggy

Orator

• Members
  • 1,421 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

I still don't know who Ja is.  And from the video I'm not interested.  The shutdown is over and it didn't affect me one minute except the disgusting way Obama cut down the parks and memorials.  Bill Clinton had a 21 day shut down and he didn't shut down every thing.   I'm not a democrat but I knew Bill Clinton loved the American people.  I can't say the same thing about Obama.